STEP 1: Our professional and insightful team will come to your locations for a complete evaluation
ADA Compliance Professionals Inc. shall be referred to as “ADA Pros” and “our”, “us” or “we”
www.adacompliancepros.com shall be referred to as the “Site”
A visitor or end user of our Site is referred to as “you”, “your(s)” or “yourself”
Personally Identifiable Information shall be referred to as “PI”
In addition, the terms “collect”, “process”, “treat”, “use”, “share”, “disclose”, “divulge” and analogous words shall be refer to your PI and other data collected from our visitors and end users.
Introduction & General Scope.
Welcome, it is ADA Pros’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our Site. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting PI you may provide us through the Site. We have adopted this Policy in order to explain what information may be collected on our Site, how we use this information, and under what circumstances we may disclose the information to third parties.
This Policy applies only to PI we collect through the Site and does not apply to our collection of information from other sources, including physical documentation and services not provided or originated online. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary herein, this Policy applies to this Site, and any website that references this Policy, any of ADA Pros’ operated websites and platforms, as well as any data we may collect across partnered and unaffiliated websites.
This Policy sets forth the general rules and policies governing your use of our Site. Depending on your activities when visiting our Site, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.
ADA Pros provides, operates and manages a business that with experienced, certified professional who can identify all of your risks for liability and clearly explain cost-effective solutions for meeting ADA requirements. We also provide other online and offline services, as indicated on our Site from time to time.
This Policy is freely available for your review upon simple visit and browsing, and if you do not agree to its terms, your remedy shall consist of not registering an account, and/or exiting the web tab though which you visited our Site.
The ADA Pros team does every possible effort to keep your trust; and thus we adhere to these general privacy principles, in order to defend your privacy:
- ADA Pros does not rent or sell your PI.
- ADA Pros does not divulge your contact information to third parties or other users without your consent.
- Any PI that you give to ADA Pros will be protected by industry standard technology and codes of ethics.
For purposes of this Policy, the Site shall be the initial point of contact between you and ADA Pros, and will serve as the point of collection of any personal data you may provide us online.
Collection of Personal Information.
As a general rule, we collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” from our visitors and users. Like most website operators, ADA Pros collects “Non-Personal Information” of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Also, collected “Non-Personal Information” may include information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, number of clicks, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit.
Regarding “Personal Information”, visitors to ADA Pros’ websites choose to interact with ADA Pros in ways that require ADA Pros to gather information that can be used to personally identify an individual person, such as: name (first and last), email address and phone number.
Purpose of PI Collection.
We will store your PI for the purposes of managing your collaboration with other users and clients, improve your user experience, send newsletters and contact you about inquiries for our services. Overall, we use the collected PI to provide and improve our services. Accordingly, we will generally collect, use and disclose your PI to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our platform and our products and services.
- Verify your e-mail address and other account notices.
- Develop, research, process, safeguard and improve our services.
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys.
- Offer promotions, newsletters, send service related announcements and contact you about inquiries for our products and services.
- Investigate and prevent unauthorized access to our services and other suspicious activities.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
ADA Pros will keep any collected PI only as long as it is necessary, with regard to the purpose of its processing. Upon the case of PI which is stored by our sub-processors, the data will be stored on their secure servers as indicated on their respective privacy policies from time to time.
If you do not wish to disclose any or part of your PI to us, you may still be able to use some of the functionalities of our Site, though we will not be able to guarantee that you will be able to enjoy them at their fullest if you elect not to disclose it to us.
Third Party Tools and PI Processors.
In order to provide our services, we use third-party platforms and tools, which are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging the applicable terms and conditions of such third party platforms, which provide functionalities that include the creation of aggregated statistics.
ADA Pros may also collect aggregated statistics about the behavior of visitors to its Site. ADA Pros may display this information publicly or provide it to others. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern.
We will keep a list of any sub-processors that will be involved in the processing of your PI due to the provision of our service and will inform you of any intended material changes concerning the addition or replacement of sub-processors before such changes are effective, thereby giving you the opportunity to object to such changes.
You must at least be eighteen (18) years of age, or older—to purchase our products and/or to use our services. ADA Pros does not knowingly collect any kind of information from persons under the age of thirteen (13). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, 15 U.S.C. 6501–6505 ("COPPA"), if we learn or have reason to suspect that any user or that any client, project or customer data appertains persons under the age of thirteen (13), we will freeze and/or delete any PI under that user’s account, without prior notice and without responsibility.
Lawful Disclosure of Personal Information.
We, or our affiliates, clients, contractors, licensors, officers, agents and/or representatives, reserve the right to allow access to any of your PI when we think it is reasonably important or when you violate the terms mentioned in this policy. Hereafter, we will have the right to disclose any or all gathered PI and/or data, when the following circumstances arise: (i) if necessary under an applicable law; (ii) in reply to a legal demand or subpoena from an agency of the law; (iii) to protect ourselves and our affiliates from any legal third party claims and procedures that may be brought to us (inclusive of takedown notices); and/or (iv) to prevent or cause cessation of any undertakings that may be construed by us as having the ability to be or cause a predicament or hazard to us.
Disclosures to Business Successors.
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the Site or our services to you, we retain the right to transfer your PI to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PI according to the terms of this Policy as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business.
We will also retain the right to transfer your PI if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
Occasionally, we will ask you for express permission and approval to receive electronic messages in electronic format which are then sent to an electronic address and that contains a message asking recipients to participate in commercial activities such as newsletters, purchase of products, services and invitations to participate in surveys.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our services, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are neither commercial nor promotional in nature.
If you no longer wish to receive email update and other commercial communications and messages via our platforms of newsletters, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
Advertising, Opt-out Choice.
From time to time, we may use Google Analytics, Ad Words, Double Click and/or Ad Sense tracking codes, and other third-party software tools (such as remarketing codes) in order to collect information and marketing analytics about the manner in which you browse our platform and services.
The served ads will be targeted based on your previous browsing history, and may include retargeting codes. For example, third-party vendors may show you ADA Pros’ ads on certain websites across the Internet, even after you leave our platform. The collected information is anonymized, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using such tools, we learn how to optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits, providing you with a better user experience.
When you access our platform via a mobile device, we may use your mobile device ID (i.e. the unique identifier assigned to a mobile device by the manufacturer) and/or Advertising ID (for Apple iOS 6 and later) instead of cookies in order to recognize you and track displayed web pages, along with their performance.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This is called Log Data, which may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We do not currently offer “do-not-track” or similar mechanisms. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but you can select to reset your Advertising IDs in the “Settings” section of your mobile device, among other.
You can learn more about how to opt-out by browsing Google’s opting-out and privacy pages located at www.google.com, or the Network Advertising Initiative website located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Third Party Services.
Our Site may present our commercial partner’s hyperlinks as well as those of other third parties. Once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Security of Collected Information.
The security of your PI is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notice to California Residents.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), ADA Pros and its affiliates hereto provide the following notice regarding the categories of PI that we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 (twelve) months about California residents who are not employees, independent contractors, owners, directors, officers, or job applicants of ADA Pros, or emergency contacts or benefits beneficiaries of the foregoing.
Henceforth, the CCPA provides Californians with the following rights:
- Requests for Information: you (or your authorized agent) can request a copy of your PI, including how we have collected, used, and shared your PI over the past 12 months (if any), including the categories of PI we collected and our purposes for doing so; the categories of sources for that information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared it for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Your Right to Opt Out of Sales: We do not sell your PI, thus, we don’t offer opt out notices.
- Your Right to Notification: under the CCPA, we cannot collect new categories of PI or use them for materially different purposes without first notifying you.
- Nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA Rights: the CCPA prohibits us from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying services, charging different prices or rates for services, providing a different level or quality of services, or suggesting that you will receive a different level or quality of goods or services as a result of exercising your rights.
- Your Right to Delete PI: you can request that we delete your PI by closing your ADA Pros account. You also can request that we delete specific information, and we will honor such requests, unless a due exception applies, such as when the information is necessary to complete a transaction, verify a fraud, review a chargeback or contract for which it was collected or when it is being used to detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, comply with laws, identify and repair bugs or ensure another consumer’s ability to exercise their free speech rights or other rights provided by law.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the PI information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug our products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation that has substantive grounds;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
Overall, we have, may collect or will collect the following categories of PI from our users, customers and individuals, as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations and operational business purposes:
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact information and financial information;
- Identifiers, such as online identifier, IP address and name;
- Financial information, such as transaction information and history and securities trading information and history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and IP location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as video recordings created in connection with our business activities, such as your fitness videos and multimedia content; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the PI listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
If you have any privacy request, such must include, at the least, the following information: (i) your complete name, address and/or e-mail address in order for us to notify you the response to your request; (ii) attached documents establishing your identity; and (iii) a clear and concise description of the PI with regard to which you seek to enforce any of your privacy rights. If you request rectification, please indicate amendments to be made and attach documentation to back up your request.
Upon receipt of your privacy request, and after due review, we may then edit, deactivate and/or delete your PI from our services within thirty (30) days. In case of secure databases under our control where deletion is impossible, we will make such information permanently inaccessible.
From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail.
Amendments to this Policy.
Periodically, and at the final discretion of ourselves, we may update, change, suspend and/modify or our Site, our services or this Policy, in whole or in part. We hereby reserve such right in order to operate our business and protect ourselves. Your use after any changes indicate your acceptance thereof and we will post a notice regarding such changes on our Site, and may also write an email to you or otherwise notify you.
If you have any questions or comments about us, our Site and/or this Policy, please contact us at:
ADA Compliance Professionals Inc.
556 S. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 271
Pasadena, CA 911054
CA.gov Certified: CASP #365
General Contractor License: #508283
Date of last effective update is April 24, 2020.
THREE STEPS TOWARD ADA COMPLIANCE
STEP 2: Our complete reports will give clear design guidance on what must be done to satisfy state regulations.
What's Different about Us?
- Return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Tailor our services to our customers’ needs and budget.
- Provide fast and complete written estimates.
- Schedule timely, meticulous site surveys.
- Deliver reports that are thorough and easy to understand.
- Use our extensive construction experience to provide the most economical solutions.
- Good communication during the entire process & available to answer questions.
- We have a sense of urgency in solving our client’s problems.
- We are not satisfied unless the client’s expectations are exceeded.